I can’t believe how many milestones we are achieving here on ‘Me, Myself & the Camera‘! Just a few days after my first update post, which contains our first 10 milestones and achievements, you all surprised me with a couple more. In case you were wondering, I say ‘our’ or ‘us’ because for me, this is a photography journey through life, which I share with all of you.
- People from over 10 different countries have now visited and viewed the site! Thank you to Canada, the United States of America, the United Kingdom, India, Romania, the Philippines, Australia, Ireland, Finland, and Norway! (We’ve also had people from South Africa visit as the 11th country.) I am so lucky and blessed to have your support.
- We have had over 10 different milestones and achievements! As mentioned above, you can read about the first update post which goes into detail about these aforementioned milestones. I’ve hyperlinked that for your reading pleasure.
- We have also had over 10 posts! Thank you for reading my posts.
- December 5th had a record high of likes. Thank you for liking my posts! The week of December 5th had over 50 likes. Speaking of likes, we have had over 100 collective likes!
- You guys have bumped up our views and visitors statistics! Now, we have over 700 views and over 150 visitors! I never thought that this would take off so quickly. Thank you!
- Also, this past month has surpassed the previous month in our statistics! We have had more comments, likes and visitors in November compared to October. I can’t thank you enough for everything you do. Your support means the world to me.
- Lastly, for the holiday season, I’ve spruced up the site. I’ve added holiday-themed music on the homepage and in the sidebar. I also added falling snow. I thought it would be nice as the holidays are always such fun!
Until next time,
– The Girl with the Camera