I couldn’t squeeze in time to take any pictures. Instead of sharing my photography, I’ve compiled a list of photographers whose blogs are phenomenal! In my opinion, bloggers should always support each other and share work we find interesting. I’ve hyperlinked to each blog, along with a quick description of the site. The bloggers are not listed in any particular order. I’d love to hear about your own favourite photobloggers, so remember to leave me a comment in the comments section. I don’t have much else to say, so here we go!
- Amy from The World is a Book… — She has interesting takes on the photography challenges on WordPress.
- John Godley from A Life in London — His pictures are stunning. My personal favourites are Golden Afternoon and its counterpart, Foggy Afternoon.
- Belinda Grover from Belinda Grover Photography — Her wildlife pictures are really nice!
- Cindy Knoke from Cindy Knoke — Her pictures are really pretty!
- Karen Pezzimenti from Karen Pezzimenti Photography — Her pictures are unique and pretty. Also, her site is beautifully designed!
- Ken Bennison from Ken Bennison’s Photography — I love how he posts in more than one language, which makes his site more accessible and international.
- Jeff Sinon from Jeff Sinon Photography — His pictures are gorgeous. He also features some great tips. A great post to see would be ‘Water Wet‘.
- Tom Whelan from Nature Diary — I love his post called ‘Raindrops on a web‘. It’s elegant and creative, just like the rest of his photography.
- John S. Viccellio from A Walk in the Garden — I love when he showcases the flowers in their gorgeous vases as a part of his series called ‘In a Vase on Monday’. It’s nice to see flowers, even during colder months.
- Paula B from The Temenos Journal — She does photography and many other things. She was recently featured on Discover for her post ‘focusing‘, when I discovered her site and fell in love!
Bonus: Laura Macky from Laura Macky Photography — Her pictures are really artistic and inspiring. She doesn’t post as often on WordPress anymore, but you can always look back on previous work.
Lastly, if you haven’t yet, please follow The Girl with the Camera from Me, Myself & the Camera! (No harm in a little self-promo, right?) I really appreciate your support. Thank you so much!
I hope you guys check out these wonderful photographers, who have inspired me for some of my own posts. Any photographer draws inspiration from other photographers. Keep taking pictures because you might just be someone else’s inspiration.