I was not-so-recently nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by the truly wonderful Jamie of Don’t Give A Jam. (you guys should definitely check her out – her site has so much personality!) Thank you so much Jamie!
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them!
A few things about me:
- I love watching Netflix.
- There are so many things I want to try/do/buy/make/watch, but never get a chance to.
- I love watching comedy & horror movies.
- I love watching mystery & drama shows, although comedy is okay too.
- Misspelled words are one of my biggest pet peeves.
- According to Buzzfeed, I’m sophisticated.
- Oh, and my name? Most people pronounce & spell it wrong, although it’s fairly straightforward. (You thought I was going to tell you? Haha, nope.)
- Laura from SerendipiDIY, who has the cutest crafts ever!
- Megan from Out of Office, who wrote this amazing guest post and also takes stunning travel pictures.
- Jenn from Thattgirljenn, who does detailed reviews on all things makeup & beauty.
- Smiling Dreamer from Smiling Dreamer, who has relatable posts & a good-looking blog.
- Lavender Lily from Pretty Little Pastel, a new blogger with so much potential!
- Sage from Sage Olivia, who has a beautiful blog with posts on a variety of things.
- Dal of Little Beauty Loves, who does reviews on all sorts of beauty products.
You guys should definitely check these bloggers out; they’re all so wonderful!
Thank you so much again Jamie for nominating me!
P.S. – You should definitely visit everyone else Jamie nominated. I visited each and every blog and they’re all great!
P.P.S. – I was technically supposed to nominate 15 people, but I really don’t follow enough bloggers that accept awards. Sorry!