- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
My blog started after I unexpectedly fell in love with photography. My first post, ‘The Beginning‘, goes into more detail on my blog’s beginnings.
Although I’m a relatively new blogger, two things I would tell other new bloggers would be:
- Blog about something you’re passionate about. It doesn’t matter whether you write, take pictures or do a mix of everything. Posting about something you don’t like will soon become a chore. Blogging should be fun, after all.
- Be engaged. Comment on blogs whose work you genuinely like, and respond to comments people leave on your site. It’s important to spread the love and thank others who support you.
I will be nominating 3 other blogs for this award. I wanted to include bloggers from many different niches, not just photography. I would have probably nominated Jo if she hadn’t nominated me. 😊
- RV John – His pictures are gorgeous and it’s fun to see what life would be like living in an RV.
- Nature Diary – Tom does artistic pictures that capture the little details of life.
- ThattGirlJenn – She has the ability to do her makeup perfectly. Enough said.
Thank you so much!